This developer's guide documents the Automata Network Markup Language (ANML) for designing automata networks.
This guide provides an overview of automata computing, defines the basic elements of ANML, provides application examples, and illustrates principles, techniques, and tips for designing automata networks. Guidance on designing and running ANML applications on Micron's D480 Automata Processor is also provided.
This guide is intended for developers designing applications using Micron's Automata Processor (AP) Workbench (a graphical editing tool), writing ANML code manually, or generating ANML programmatically.
- ANML Computing: An overview of automata computing and the logical model of automata processors
- ANML Overview: An overview of ANML
- ANML Elements: Syntax and semantics of ANML components
- Simple Automata Networks: Examples for building simple automata networks
- Implementation Notes: Information on compiling and running ANML on the Micron D480 Automata Processor
- References: XML notes that may be helpful when working with ANML